Resource Saving Architecture: Save Money & the Eart
• Up to 20 hot-pluggable nodes in 8U
• Optimized for performance and advanced
• Integrated 200G HDR InfiniBand with
• Up to 10 hot-pluggable nodes in 6U
• Performance and memory optimized architecture
• Up to 14 hot-pluggable nodes in 4U
• Optimized for performance, density and value
Resource Saving Architecture
A shared cooling, power and networking infrastructure is key to the high density and server efficiency offered by blade solutions. Supermicro’s high performance, density optimized, and energy-efficient SuperBlade® can significantly reduce initial capital and operational expenses for many organizations.
In particular, Supermicro’s new generation blade product portfolio has been designed to optimize the TCO of key components for today’s data centers, such as free-aircooling, power efficiency, node density and networking management.
- Hybrid Cloud
- Financial Services