Buying your High-End Solutions directly from the source!
NCS International BV is the oldest and biggest Supermicro distributor from the BeNeLux.
We are working with Dealers, Solution providers, Datacenters, Government, Security providers, Educational providers, Storage and HPC partners, etc…
We deliver the most best Performance, the best support, extraordinairy solutions, customization and we provide you with the best service.
We are your best Partner, we serve you all over the world with our Supermicro server solutions.
Contact us now, Call +31 544 470000.
Leading and experiece
24 / 7
Loyal- and enterprise customers
Supermicro Contributes to the MN-3 Supercomputer Earning#1 on Green500 List
Open Clouds Power Innovation, Agility and Effiency
Supermicro Systems Powered by NVIDIA GPUs for Best AI Inference Performance
Highest Performance with Advanced Networking and NVMe
AI / Deep Learning and HPC Optimized Servers
Highest Performing Storage Solutions for Advanced Computing
Supermicro X12 Comprehensive Server, Storage and Networking product lines optimized for IT, Data Center, Embedded HPC and Cloud Computing
X12 IOT / Embedded
Supermicro Red Hat® OpenShift® Solution
for SAP HANA®
Your business expects you to access and analyze large volumes of data you need in real-time. With Supermicro Solutions for SAP HANA®, you can run advanced analytics alongside high-speed transactions, get accurate, and up-to-date responses while you unlock full value of your data.
Supermicro SAP HANA solutions are considered to support your organization in optimizing your SAP® journey and allow you to be in line with SAP’s technology roadmap.
- NEW: Dual-socket systems supporting 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 80 cores and 12 TB memory
- Single system with large memory configuration with up to 24 TB memory to address data growth
- Easy deployment to support SAP HANA database high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR)
- SAP HANA appliance, built based on well-defined hardware specification
- Tailored Data Center Integration (TDI) deployment to reduce hardware and operational costs